Part of the Institute's mandate is to provide technical expertise to policymakers and shed light on important issues. The following are comments on various topics submitted by the Institute's research staff upon the request of Senate and House committees. The views expressed in these comments are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Institute. Click on the links to view the documents.
Environment and Natural Resources
- Comments on House Joint Resolution No. 38 - Joint Resolution Ordaining a Glossary of Significant Housing Terminologies for Adherence by the Key Shelter Agencies, Other Appropriate Agencies of Government, and Other Housing and Urban Development Stakeholders
- Comments on Senate Bill #s 331,936, 1216: On-site, In-City or Near-City Resettlement Act
- Housing and real estate development and the potential risk of a housing bubble
- On the proposed Comprehensive and Integrated Shelter Finance Act
- Comments on House Joint Resolution No.3 - Joint Resolution Ordaining a Glossary of Significant Housing Terminologies for Adherence by the Key Shelter Agencies of Government and Other Housing and Urban Development Stakeholders (revised 01 Feb 2017))